|::: Women :::
Join with other women who share your values to:
● support you in your role as wife and mother;
● focus on a closer relationship with Christ in the Gospel,
● understand and apply the Church’s teaching on marriage and family to daily life,
● learn solid values and virtues to teach your children.
With your Together! group:
● make new friends and strengthen old friendships
● grow in your faith with wives and mothers who share your ideals
● strengthen your family with your understanding of God’s plan
● gain insights on how to raise mature, responsible young people
Suggested Study Order:
1. God’s Plan for Marriage and Family
Understand the role of The Christian Family in the Modern World (Familiaris Consortio) to navigate safely through daily challenges in our modern world. Imprimatur.
2. God’s Esteem for the Dignity of Motherhood
Discover the mission and “genius” of women presented in The Dignity and Vocation of Women (Mulieris Dignitatem) and The Mother of the Redeemer (Redemptoris Mater).
3. God’s Call to Holiness
Recognize your dependence on God and see how the Catechism of the Catholic Church will enhance your personal growth in prayer that simply permeates your very being.
4. God’s Desire to be Known and Loved
Learn from Christifidelis Laici (Christ’s Lay Faithful) and Apostolicam Actuositatem (Apostolate of the Laity) how you can fulfill your Baptismal promises and become a true witness of Christian married life to others.
5. Truth, Faith & Reason
Get right to the heart of modernity's misunderstanding of Truth and learn why only Faith in Christ makes it possible to penetrate the mystery. Veritatis Splendor (The Splendor of Truth) and Fides et Ratio (Faith and Reason)
6. At the Heart of Christian Marriage
On Christian Marriage (Casti Connubii) and On Human Life (Humanae Vitae) lay out essentials of the sanctity of marriage and its inseparable three blessings