|::: Couples :::
Gain powerful insights together with others that you can:
● identify the characteristics of true marriage: mind, heart and will,
● move your marriage from institution to sacrament,
● galvanize your relationship against worldly corrosion,
● experience the joy God has ordained for those who love.
With your Together! group:
● explore you dependence on God in married life
● adjust your focus from the secular world to the things that last forever
● learn why betrothed love is a fundamental virtue, not just a feeling
● strengthen your family and others with your understanding of God’s plan
Suggested Study Order:
1. That Love May Grow
Excerpts from Love and Responsibility, Familiaris Consortio, Ecclesiam Suam and Humanae Vitae set a firm foundation for an indissoluble, love-filled marriage. Excellent for both marriage preparation and marriage enrichment.
2. God’s Plan for Marriage and Family
Understand the role of The Christian Family in the Modern World (Familiaris Consortio) to navigate safely through daily challenges in our modern world. Imprimatur.
3. God’s Esteem for the Dignity of Motherhood
Discover the mission and “genius” of women presented in The Dignity and Vocation of Women (Mulieris Dignitatem) and The Mother of the Redeemer (Redemptoris Mater).
4. God’s Call to Holiness
Recognize your dependence on God and see how the Catechism of the Catholic Church will enhance your personal growth in prayer that simply permeates your very being.
5. Go Forth and Teach
Fortify yourself with Catechesi Tradendae (Catechesis in our Time), Redemptoris Missio (Mission of the Redeemer), Ecclesia in America (The Church in America.) take on the mission of Catholic evangelization. Imprimatur.
6. Truth, Faith & Reason
Get right to the heart of modernity's misunderstanding of Truth and learn why only Faith in Christ makes it possible to penetrate the mystery. Veritatis Splendor (The Splendor of Truth) and Fides et Ratio (Faith and Reason)
7. At the Heart of Christian Marriage
On Christian Marriage (Casti Connubii) and On Human Life (Humanae Vitae) lay out essentials of the sanctity of marriage and its inseparable three blessings